Today, the Otse Elevator lift is coming to share with […]
Today, the Otse Elevator lift is coming to share with you the safety points in the elevator maintenance work.
1. When many people cooperate with the maintenance of the elevator, they must concentrate their thoughts, have a good relationship of each other, and do a good job of coordination.
2. If you want to open the hall door with a triangular key, be sure to look at the position of the car. Don't take it for granted that the elevator must be in the right position.
3. When opening the hall door to enter the car top, you can't close the door immediately. First, put the maintenance switch in the maintenance file, press the emergency stops switch, turn on the car top light, and close the hall door after the car top is stable.
4. When exiting the car top, first open the hall door, then reset the car top inspection switch, emergency stop switch, lighting switch, etc., and then close the hall door after arriving outside the hall. (If the person can stand outside the hall and can operate the above switch, he should stand outside the hall and then reset the above switch)
5. When the car is running, do not let the body explore the outside of the pole. Don't work on the ride.
6. When the car top is in the event of an out of control operation of the elevator, keep it calm, and grasp the things that can be supported, keep it in a safe place, and try not to open the door and jump out.
7. When working in the pit, the safety switch to the pit repair box should be cut off. When climbing out of the pit, make sure that the hall door is open to open the safety loop of the pit and then quickly climb out of the pit. (If the safety switch can be operated outside the hall, the safety switch should be turned on after the person climbs out of the pit and then closes.)
8. If you must short the door lock to check the elevator door lock failure, always ensure that the elevator is in the inspection state. After the inspection is completed, the door lock must be disconnected before the elevator can be reseted to the normal state.
9. Overhaul the elevator with emergency equipment. When using the emergency switch, make sure that the hall door is closed to prevent others from falling into the hoistway. To enter the pit work, if the first-floor door is to be opened, it is necessary to set up a warning sign or special care in the hall door, and do a good job of preventing others from falling into the pit.
10. When it is necessary to cut off the power supply to overhaul the elevator, the warning sign "Operation is prohibited, no closing" should be hung. When carrying out belt operations or using power tools, be sure to take safety measures to prevent electric shock.