1.China passenger elevator operators should eliminat […]
1.China passenger elevator operators should eliminate and overcome all kinds of negligence and mistakes. Understand the structure of the elevator, the function, installation position and working principle of each main component; understand the operation process and principle of elevator starting, acceleration, and deceleration. Achieve "Three Goods" and "Four Meetings", that is, well-managed, well-used, and repaired; will be used, will be maintained, will be inspected, and faults will be eliminated.
2. Follow the safe operation and maintenance procedures for elevators, the safety code for elevator maintenance workers, and the safe operating procedures for elevator operators. Professional training and certification.
3. Familiar with electric shock first-aid methods; master fire prevention knowledge and common sense of fire extinguishing; master emergency treatment; master the methods to rescue trapped passengers when the elevator fails and stops.
4. The elevator operator should pay attention when the elevator is running: ① If it is necessary to leave the car, stop the car at the base station, disconnect the power switch in the car, and close the hall door. ② The carrying capacity of the car should not exceed the rated load of the elevator. ③ It is strictly forbidden to use the inspection speed as normal driving when the hall and car are open. ④ Advise passengers not to lean on the car door. ⑤ Do not change direction suddenly when driving; if necessary, stop the car first and then start the direction change.
5. When the elevator runs out of control, the elevator operator must tell passengers to lift their heels quickly, support their weight with their toes, squat down, and hold the car with their hands to prevent it from happening due to the car bumping or hitting the bottom Casualties.
6. Under certain conditions, the elevator door should be installed with a safety alarm system, and the elevator should be equipped with communication and contact devices to ensure that passengers are always in a safe space.